GAMMA 160 is a manual butt welding machine for HDPE and PP pipes up to Ø 160 mm.
GAMMA 160 features special jaws for manufacturing elbows.
Machine can also weld moulded fittings like bends, tees, wyes (Y) and flange necks up to Ø160 mm; short flange necks can be welded with the help of a stub end holder (on request), applied to the clamps. Machine body of GAMMA 160 is compact and easy to transport.
– A machine body with pressure regulating device of the bench vice closure
– A steel frame for the support of the machine body
– Steel sliding clamps with fast closing system
– An heating plate with an electronic temperature control device
– An electrically controlled milling cutter for levelling the ends of the pipe and/or fitting, with safety micro-switch against accidental starters
– A support for the milling cutter and the heating plate
– Steel adapters Ø 40, 50, 63, 75, 90, 110, 125, 140 mm
– A case for the adapters
ON REQUEST (ACCESSORIES)
– Tool for flange necks
– Thin single clamp